Monday, January 25, 2010

Weddin'

As many weddings as the average person has been to (I just counted and I think I'm up to about 15), you'd think the population of America would have a good understanding of how and why the RSVP system works. You'd be wrong. It amazes me that even at my best friend's low-key wedding, she had to follow-up call some strays who couldn't seem to get their postage-ready cards back in the mail within five weeks.


Still, the wedding was lovely and so were the invitations. Designed by the happy couple and myself, check them out below.







Here's the invite for the intimate ceremony:








































And here's the invite for the potluck picnic they had the next day:



































And ever-difficult to return RSVP card:























Just heard from the bride––someone bought them Rock Band II! I'm sure it was because the invites were so awesome. Seems like a fair trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment